Friday 4 May 2012

Production log - Week 12

This week I focused on completing the rest of the evaluation tasks. The joint tasks were done in lesson with Rob whilst the rest were done in free study periods or at home. 

The task about social groups being represented in our sequence was challenging as it requires in depth analysis of why and how you used the particular conventions to connote various social groups. However, once I got into it I found it easier as the representations in the sequence are fairly clear. 

Here is a screenshot of the 'technologies' post enabled me to explain how we made use of various new media technology, but was fairly time consuming as I had to do 2 drafts in order to get the explanations right. Giving each item an evaluation made it clear as to what I might use in future media projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment